Terms and conditions
By completing an online transaction for blackdigitalblueprint.com, you agree to receive services from Black Digital Blueprint, LLC (the “Parent Company”), the customer (you) agrees to the following terms and conditions:
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises and covenants contained herein, and intending to be legally bound hereby, the parties agree as follows:
1. Engagement; Scope of Services. Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, the customer is agreeing to perform the activities states on the sales page and the cart page.
2. Payment Terms. Customer agrees to pay full amount of the program. Whether customer chooses installment ‘payment’ plans or decides to pay in full, customer understand that there are NO REFUNDS, and NO CHARGEBACKS of any sort, at any time. IF customer fails to finish payment plan, unfinished amount will be sent to collection.
Please note that the fees are expected to be paid in full and not ‘pay as you go’.
If you selected the installment payment option, and your card is declined for any installment payment, you will receive an email notifying you of the declined charge and asking you to submit an updated card. If you have not provided a form of payment for a successful charge by midnight, your enrollment will be suspended until payment is made.
If your payment becomes 7 days past due, your enrollment will be terminated, and your file will be turned over to collections/legal to recover the outstanding balance and late fees.
3. Facebook Group. For cancellation, member needs to advise customer service atleast 3 business days before his/her due date. If a member fails to do so, the charge will not be refunded.
5. Course Renewal. Access to the course is valid for 1 year. After 1 year, you may renew your access the same day you purchased the course for $1000. Price subject to change without notice. Renewing will extend your access for another year. If you choose not to renew the course, your course access will be revoked. To regain access you will have to pay the current renew fee (this fee may or may not be $1000 at a later date).
6. Intellectual Property Rights. (a) All rights, title, and interest, including copyright interest, in any data, deliverable or other work provided by Parent Company are the property of Parent Company, BlackDigitalBlueprint , LLC. Customer agrees that the material learned will not be re-created to re-sell to another audience.
You are welcome to print a copies of deliverables and workbooks in this program, for your personal use. Other than that, no part of this publication may be reproduced, stored, shared or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise, except as permitted under Section 107 or 108 of the 1976 United States Copyright Act, without the prior written permission of the author. Requests to the author and publisher for permission should be addressed to the following email: [email protected] . If customer fails to abide, your course access will be terminated and will face legal action to the highest extent of the law.
7. Termination and Refunds. Company has the right to terminate this Agreement for any reason or no reason upon written notice to the other party. Company is not entitled to any refunds from Contractor or payments returned via chargebacks or payment disputes from bank, financial institution, or payment processing company. All sales are final and there is a strict no cancellation/no refund policy.
8. Governing Law; Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed and construed by the laws of the state of Georgia. Each party hereby irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of the state of Georgia for the purposes of any proceedings arising out of this Agreement.
9. Entire Agreement
This Agreement (including its exhibits) constitutes the entire Agreement of the parties pertaining to the subject matter hereof and merges all prior negotiations and drafts of the parties with regard to the transactions contemplated herein. Any and all other written or oral Agreements existing between the parties hereto regarding such transactions are expressly canceled. In the event of any conflict between this Agreement and any of the exhibits attached hereto, the terms of this Agreement shall govern.
This Agreement shall not be modified or amended except by a further written document signed by the parties. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions (including any remaining provisions within the same numbered paragraph), unless the absence of such invalid or unenforceable provision materially and adversely affects the right or obligations of either party hereto.
11. Binding Effect.
This Agreement shall bind and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors, heirs and permitted assigns